Here are some tips to help you stay safe and beat the heat while you’re having fun in the sun:
- Use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) at least 30 and above.
- Be sure to apply at least 1 oz. of sunblock.
* Fun Fact – Spray Bottles of sunscreen are typically 6 oz. meaning they hold approximately only six applications. Be sure to check the amount on the bottle you are using.
- Reapply sunscreen every two hours.
- Don’t forget about your lips, and use lip balm.
- Be sure to use sunglasses. Polarized sunglasses are even better.