The Urgent SNF Service with Marquis Health Services supports a global health care expectation for the right provision of care in the right place at the right time.
Therefore, our solution driven service aims to provide an alternative option to individuals not meeting acute admission criteria, however requiring and / or benefiting from supervisory skilled nursing oversight or stabilization.
Patient can expect:
- Comfortable Surroundings to recover and rehabilitate
- Multi-discipline Therapy Services available 7 day per week as per physician orders
- A Variety of Comprehensive Specialty Programs such as Pulmonary, Cardiac, Parkinson’s & Orthopedic
- Physiatry Driven Rehabilitation
- Life Enriching Activities to infuse the spirit
- Transition Planning Support by Licensed Social Service Team
- Post Discharge Follow-up Contact & Support by Clinical Services Team
Diagnoses / Signs and Symptoms* for Urgent SNF and Direct Admission Service Qualification:
- Ambulation Dysfunction
- IV Therapy
- Uncontrolled Diabetes
- Exacerbation of CHF
- Change in Mental Status
- Exacerbation of COPD
- Uncontrolled Nausea
- Failure to Thrive
* Please Note: List of Diagnoses is not an inclusive list
Urgent SNF Payment Options:
3 day qualifying hospital stay within prior 30 days
Willingness to accept without prior authorization with select HMO/ MCO
Reduced Private Pay All Inclusive Rate promoting the stabilization often necessary to avoid repeat and unnecessary ER/ED visits. All inclusive services include room / board, meals, therapy and nursing services.